Frequently asked questions:
Click the + next to each item to reveal more:
What do you have to offer that any other printers can’t?
- We have over 50 years of experience in the printing industry. We represent many of the most technologically advanced manufacturers in the country. Our production capabilities are unlimited, from a simple business card or envelope to a multi-page, full color magazine, or a scratch and sniff label.
- We take care of the whole process for you – We get a minimum of 3 bids, we have it produced at the printer who is going to do the best job in the most cost effective way, and we invoice you for the finished project.
What type of artwork is required for a new printing job?
- If you will be providing us with print-ready artwork, we would prefer it being sent to us electronically in a PDF format of at least 350dpi.
- If there are any bleeds, the artwork must have a bleed allowance of at least ¼”.
- If the job will be printing 4-color, all colors need to be converted to CMYK format. If the job will be printed using PMS color match, the artwork must be color separated.
What if I don’t have artwork?
- If you do not have artwork to provide, we can have that created for you and will provide you with an estimate on the cost before the project begins.
What is the normal turn-a-round time on orders?
- Processing and shipment of custom orders will vary depending on the type of printing project. On average the turn-a-round time is 7 – 10 working days.
How is the freight determined on our shipped product?
- The freight will be added to your bill when your product ships to your designated shipping address.
How will the product ship?
- Our standard shipping method for most orders is UPS.
- At your request we will ship via Fed-X, UPS next day air or express mail.
- Larger orders will ship via common carrier.
- Printers Alliance Delivery Service.
What types of payment terms are available?
- For new customers we may require a deposit before your project begins. We expect payment on delivery of merchandise and accept Company Checks, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- For our clients that wish to be approved for credit, our terms are Net 30 days.
When will I be billed for my printing project?
- If paying by credit card, your account will be charged when the product is ready to ship, along with the appropriate shipping charges, if any are incurred.
- If we are invoicing you with terms, you will be billed on the date the product ships.
Do you guarantee that I will be satisfied with the product produced?
- 100% – When your product arrives, please inspect it immediately. If we have made an error, please contact us. We will be happy to correct the mistake, rush the re-print and re-ship it to you at our expense. If you are dissatisfied with any order, please let us know why.
What is your address?
- EFI Printers Alliance
- PO Box 5859
- Eugene, OR 97405
- 447 Herondo Ave. #204
- Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- (800) 460-3184